Syska Hennessy
www.syska.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

A good company that offers plenty of experience and connections

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Syska Hennessy full-time for more than a year

ProsSyska was good to me with regards to Work/Life balance. Projects were fairly regularly, which kept me busy, and the benefits were generally really good. The management was respectful and personable.

ConsThe compensation is on the low end regardless the industry. Promotions are few and far between, and I heard complaints of being passed over unfairly.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise salary levels to be more competitive with the market.

consultant

Consultant (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Syska Hennessy full-time for more than a year

Pros: it really depends on whom you are assigned to and the projects you work on. I had a decent boss that had great control… Cons: Once you are assigned to a particular project and you are good at it, it become harder to move around. You… Advice to Senior Management: There should be a Senior Management group to review employee's satisfaction. This is not typical of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a Bad Place, But...

Engineer II (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Syska Hennessy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Atmosphere, Office, Travel, Schedule, Flexibility Cons: Compensation, Lack of Bonus, No Opportunity for Advancement No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Syska Hennessy.

Worked for Syska Hennessy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Syska Hennessy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Syska Hennessy CEO Gary Brennen. All reviews posted anonymously by Syska Hennessy employees.