Syslogic
www.syslogicinc.com Brookfield, WI 50 to 149 Employees

A Bodyshop, no more, no less

Consultant (Former Employee)
Brookfield, WI

ProsIt was a job and helped pay the bills. They paid on time without issue.

ConsBusted my butt doing all kinds of overtime and NEVER got any recognition or extra pay. This was considered "non-billable", so essentially I gave free labor. Company meetings are "non-billable", so you give up your personal time without any compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementI highly recommend that you make sure that salaries are in line with hourly billing rates (potentially make up the difference by spot / seasonal bonuses).

The right people doing the right things for the right clients.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Syslogic full-time for less than a year

Pros: Executive talent is top-notch Consultants are exceptional in their domains Client engagements are… Cons: There can be some bench time when first hired Local footprint only means… Advice to Senior Management: Expand beyond the Milwaukee area and continue to grow. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Top-notch colleagues + caring leaders = great place to work

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Syslogic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I'm continually impressed with the quality of consultants that get hired here. It's nice to know that your coworkers will have your back when you… Cons: Compared to my previous job at the State, the benefits here are not quite as generous (but there have… Advice to Senior Management: I hope that as the company continues to grow, management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Syslogic.

Worked for Syslogic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Syslogic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Syslogic CEO Tina Chang. All reviews posted anonymously by Syslogic employees.