System Circulation Partners
www.systemcirculation.com Laguna Hills, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Don't waste your time

Manager (Former Employee)
Laguna Hills, CA

ProsShort shifts, like 5 or 6 hours. That's pretty much the only pro I can think of.

ConsShady business practices. A lot of my high school reps only made like $10 after working 20 hours a week. Charge backs mysteriously appeared and knocked our pay down on big checks. We were basically going door to door begging for people to give us money and in return we'd give them the newspaper and Entertainment Books. It was horrible. I was embarrassed to work there. No benefits or steady pay. One week you could make $1,000 and the next because all your 15 year old high school students sales team quit or missed work, you made $200. In my 6 months working for System Circulation Partners, I made a whopping $10,000 and spent about $140 a week on gas and another $50 a week on employee bonuses, it was far from the "possible 6 figure income" I was told about when I signed on with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more honest with people. Don't spin things to look positive when it is negative. Have the company put its money where their mouth is and support their managers by offering a steady pay.

Challenging job, great management

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
    Lake Forest, CA

I worked at System Circulation Partners

Pros: Jim Shirley and Mike Jewels are great leaders, coaches, and will care about your success given that you care about it yourself. I've seen a… Cons: The down side is the beginning of your career when new managers must prove themselves worthy of coaching and help. You must look at the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep actively hiring! a big management team creates a stronger… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on System Circulation Partners.

Worked for System Circulation Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at System Circulation Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for System Circulation Partners CEO Mike Jewell. All reviews posted anonymously by System Circulation Partners employees.