System One
www.systemoneservices.com Pittsburgh, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Great Company to Work For

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at System One full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAs an internal recruiter for System One, I find the resources that I am provided to do my job second to none. Beyond the technology, the nationwide network of recruiters provide me with a vast resource to help fill almost any position that my clients send my way. The company's motto is to try to say yes to out of the box opportunities if they make sense. My manager is great as is the office environment. Work with a great team.

ConsAfter 4 years at this office, I couldn't be happier with my job so don't know what to put here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. Read these reviews and try to address if there are any shortcomings, but many times the low pay or other negative comments are a result of the clients pay and requirements.

A company that offers great opportunities for a new career start in energy.

Blade Technician (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at System One as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The money and having the opportunity to travel and get… Cons: If you just coming out of school and you don't have enough experience… Advice to Senior Management: Provide additional training that your school or previous experience didn't offer to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Easy to work for employer

Analyst (Current Employee)
Hershey, PA

I have been working at System One full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very little interaction with contract employees. Online systems in place to take care of hours,… Cons: No paid vacation. No paid sick time. You… Advice to Senior Management: Do something to involve/thank your contractors. We bring in a lot of money… More

There are newer reviews on System One.

Worked for System One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at System One reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for System One CEO Troy Gregory. All reviews posted anonymously by System One employees.