System One

There are newer employer reviews for System One

Great Company to Work For

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at System One full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As an internal recruiter for System One, I find the resources that I am provided to do my job second to none. Beyond the technology, the nationwide network of recruiters provide me with a vast resource to help fill almost any position that my clients send my way. The company's motto is to try to say yes to out of the box opportunities if they make sense. My manager is great as is the office environment. Work with a great team.

Cons

After 4 years at this office, I couldn't be happier with my job so don't know what to put here.

Keep doing what you are doing. Read these reviews and try to address if there are any shortcomings, but many times the low pay or other negative comments are a result of the clients pay and requirements.

19 Other Employee Reviews for System One (View Most Recent)

A company that offers great opportunities for a new career start in energy.

Former Employee - Blade Technician in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Blade Technician in Houston, TX

I worked at System One as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The money and having the opportunity to travel and get hands on experience in the field.

Cons

If you just coming out of school and you don't have enough experience or lacking certifications in a certain position it can keep you from working.

Provide additional training that your school or previous experience didn't offer to give those employees a chance to get there foot in the door.

Easy to work for employer

Current Employee - Analyst in Hershey, PA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Hershey, PA

I have been working at System One full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very little interaction with contract employees. Online systems in place to take care of hours, benefits, etc. 401k plan with match. Negotiates fair rate for health insurance under a group plan.

Cons

No paid vacation. No paid sick time. You pay full price of health insurance.

Do something to involve/thank your contractors. We bring in a lot of money for you and yet even an annual picnic is not held to appreciate us.

There are newer employer reviews for System One