Systemax
www.systemax.com Port Washington, NY 5000+ Employees

Every person for themself

Web Programmer (Former Employee)
Naperville, IL

I worked at Systemax

ProsLow expectations, easy to get entry level experience.

ConsLittle communication and support from management, VERY unprofessional. You could work here for many years and be fired for no reason (or even a goodbye from old co-workers). No regard for work-life balance, salaried employees expected to work 50ish hours. Most every employee is viewed as a commodity.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe organization is so infected with unprofessionalism and selfishness that I can't think of any honest suggestions to fix the problems within it.

Avoid working for this company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Port Washington, NY

I worked at Systemax

Pros: Some of the benefits are decent, medical and 401K Cons: If you aren't one of the top executives at this company better look… Advice to Senior Management: Don't lie to your employees and treat them better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible culture, Vice Presidents(senior management) lie to employee day by day

Employee (Former Employee)
Budapest (Hungary)

I worked at Systemax full-time for more than a year

Pros: It was a big mistake. Cons: They lie,lie,lie to people.I worked for Systemax SSC in Hungary but this was a big mistake. If anybody has a chance to avoid this company… Advice to Senior Management: Only for owners: fire/change VPs in HU. They just lie to everyone and do nothing effective work.In case of any problem they blame… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Systemax.

Worked for Systemax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Systemax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Systemax CEO Richard Leeds. All reviews posted anonymously by Systemax employees.