Systems Alliance

www.systemsalliance.com

Great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsThe CEO is brilliant and works harder than anyone in the office. He also makes time for all employees to discuss performance, provide feedback, and also will provide assistance in various work tasks.

People in the office generally have a good sense of humor and are pretty laid back.

ConsThe PS team does not always manage projects effectively, and marketing activities are generally random and ineffective. Some meetings are time wasters.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeveral areas of the business are understaffed: the PS team needs to grow, and there needs to be a VP of sales to free up the CEO for more management and project delivery opportunities.

Low Stress, Interesting Work, but in the Boondocks

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Sparks Glencoe, MD

I have been working at Systems Alliance

Pros: you get a lot of autonomy to execute your work, which is a mixed blessing perhaps because you also don't get a lot of attention… Cons: location, location, location; processes taken for granted in larger organizations, particularly timely reviews and feedback, are a struggle; projects are too small so projects managers… Advice to Senior Management: communicate more information to people outside of management; be proactive… More

Don't work there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Systems Alliance

Pros: I disliked it, but that doesn't mean everybody would. Pros are that it's… Cons: I saw a lot of people get fired there in a relatively short amount of time. After leaving there,… Advice to Senior Management: Don't nickel and dime employees or business partners. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Systems Alliance.

Worked for Systems Alliance? Contribute to the Community!