There are newer employer reviews for Systems Evolution

The opportunity I have been seeking my entire career

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for less than a year

Pros

Experienced and talented group of dedicated and like-minded professional peers. The organization is flat with a high degree of client focus and team collaboration. Clients are local – great work life balance. Employee ownership model fosters culture of collaboration rather than competition based upon an arbitrary forced ranking system found in other employers. Compensation is highly competitive. Management provides an open book with financials, opportunities, challenges, and most importantly decision making.

Cons

Not the right fit for those with narrow professional focus. Must be willing to play many roles to provide client value.

Continue the ownership model and guard the culture of the company. These are the key differentiators.

116 Other Employee Reviews for Systems Evolution (View Most Recent)

Great Place To Be

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time

Pros

My entire career has been as a consultant, and this is the best consulting firm I've encountered. There are only top-tier consultants here, no juniors, so you are surrounded by very intelligent and accomplished individuals. The organization is flat and the clients local, so there is no need to climb a ladder or maintain a road warrior lifestyle. Very collaborative environment.

Cons

If you aren't used to the consultant's lifestyle, not having a set workplace outside of the client can be challenging. For others, it's preferred.

There is no “I” in Team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for more than a year

Pros

SEI is a team that is more than just a group of individuals. Our team works together to achieve shared goals. We understand teamwork is joint action by a group of people who put the team's vision above their own benefit.

SEI builds a group of dynamic leaders who set the stage for team success by providing information and a positive atmosphere. They also know how to share leadership on a team. When other team members have the skills and knowledge to take the lead, our dynamic leaders become followers.

A highly collaborative environment, collaboration is the key to SEI’s success. There is a collaborative element to everything SEI does. This allows us to draw upon a knowledge base that takes advantage of experience and skill sets unique to each individual that substantially improves the final outcome of every goal.

Cons

Building the right team is critical to our success, finding quality recruits can sometimes be a timely and challenging process.

Visionaries with clear and defined goals, twenty years strong, keep up the great work?

There are newer employer reviews for Systems Evolution

Worked for Systems Evolution? Contribute to the Community!