There are newer employer reviews for Systems Evolution

The opportunity I have been seeking my entire career

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Experienced and talented group of dedicated and like-minded professional peers. The organization is flat with a high degree of client focus and team collaboration. Clients are local – great work life balance. Employee ownership model fosters culture of collaboration rather than competition based upon an arbitrary forced ranking system found in other employers. Compensation is highly competitive. Management provides an open book with financials, opportunities, challenges, and most importantly decision making.

Cons

Not the right fit for those with narrow professional focus. Must be willing to play many roles to provide client value.

Continue the ownership model and guard the culture of the company. These are the key differentiators.

116 Other Employee Reviews for Systems Evolution (View Most Recent)

Best Company for Whom I have Worked!!!

Current Employee - Staff Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Staff Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (less than an year)

Pros

In many years, in the workforce, this is truly the best place I have ever worked by far. My peers and co-workers are top-notch individuals and the engagements are interesting and challenging. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else!! Employees are owners and the compensation model is the best I have ever seen anywhere. You honestly feel like you have a voice in the growth and success of this company. What you say matters. Outstanding place to work.

Cons

There really isn't a downside of which I can think. Seriously. I know that sounds a bit strange but it's really true. For someone trying to come in, the interview process can be long. But, hey, it's a small company. They want to ensure that you are a good fit for each other. After the process plays out, you will both know.

Keep doing what you're doing. Lots of upward momentum for the future.

Diamond in the Rough

Current Employee - Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (more than an year)

Pros

• Local clients and work
    • Culture of collaboration and team work
    • Issues resolved transparently and efficiently
    • Flexibility to balance work with play
    • Patience to select the right employees and right clients/work
    • Working with people who are awesome!

Cons

• It is 2 jobs: client and firm. Expected to deliver for the client AND participate in improving the practice.
    • Promotion is based primarily on contributions to the practice and not client delivery
    • No paid holidays

Continue to keep it simple and have ears open to consultant ideas for improvement.

There are newer employer reviews for Systems Evolution