There are newer employer reviews for Systems Evolution

The opportunity I have been seeking my entire career

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Experienced and talented group of dedicated and like-minded professional peers. The organization is flat with a high degree of client focus and team collaboration. Clients are local – great work life balance. Employee ownership model fosters culture of collaboration rather than competition based upon an arbitrary forced ranking system found in other employers. Compensation is highly competitive. Management provides an open book with financials, opportunities, challenges, and most importantly decision making.

Cons

Not the right fit for those with narrow professional focus. Must be willing to play many roles to provide client value.

Advice to Management

Continue the ownership model and guard the culture of the company. These are the key differentiators.

Other Employee Reviews for Systems Evolution

Great Place To Be

Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time

Pros

My entire career has been as a consultant, and this is the best consulting firm I've encountered. There are only top-tier consultants here, no juniors, so you are surrounded by very intelligent and accomplished individuals. The organization is flat and the clients local, so there is no need to climb a ladder or maintain a road warrior lifestyle. Very collaborative environment.

Cons

If you aren't used to the consultant's lifestyle, not having a set workplace outside of the client can be challenging. For others, it's preferred.

SEI is a company where every consultant can excel, be rewarded, and deliver true value to the client.

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

SEI creates a collaborative team environment with highly experienced consultants who are truly great to work with. I enjoy the atmosphere, the quality people, the opportunity to grow professionally, and the knowledge that our clients value us very highly. SEI leadership listens, and the culture and collaborative environment produce a strong sense of belonging and feeling of being valued. In addition, compensation and benefits are excellent. I recommend SEI to anyone who wants to excel and be rewarded for their excellence!

Cons

I honestly can say I have none. Really love working here!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job!