There is no “I” in Team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for more than a year

Pros

SEI is a team that is more than just a group of individuals. Our team works together to achieve shared goals. We understand teamwork is joint action by a group of people who put the team's vision above their own benefit.

SEI builds a group of dynamic leaders who set the stage for team success by providing information and a positive atmosphere. They also know how to share leadership on a team. When other team members have the skills and knowledge to take the lead, our dynamic leaders become followers.

A highly collaborative environment, collaboration is the key to SEI’s success. There is a collaborative element to everything SEI does. This allows us to draw upon a knowledge base that takes advantage of experience and skill sets unique to each individual that substantially improves the final outcome of every goal.

Cons

Building the right team is critical to our success, finding quality recruits can sometimes be a timely and challenging process.

Visionaries with clear and defined goals, twenty years strong, keep up the great work?

Other Reviews for Systems Evolution

The Best Place to Work

Current Employee - Staff Consultant  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Staff Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for less than a year

Pros

Where else are you going to find this many Rock Star Consultants?! SEI of course!! To have the ability to feed your entrepreneurial desires while having the autonomy to truly manage your work life balance and to have the ability to contribute to the success of such a great organization all while collaborating and working with such an ecclectic group of individuals...SEI cannot be beat!! I have definitely found the company that I will be retiring from!!

Cons

I have not found anything that I don't like about SEI.

SEI is a company where every consultant can excel, be rewarded, and deliver true value to the client.

Current Employee - Principal Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

SEI creates a collaborative team environment with highly experienced consultants who are truly great to work with. I enjoy the atmosphere, the quality people, the opportunity to grow professionally, and the knowledge that our clients value us very highly. SEI leadership listens, and the culture and collaborative environment produce a strong sense of belonging and feeling of being valued. In addition, compensation and benefits are excellent. I recommend SEI to anyone who wants to excel and be rewarded for their excellence!

Cons

I honestly can say I have none. Really love working here!

Keep up the great job!

There are newer employer reviews for Systems Evolution.

Worked for Systems Evolution? Contribute to the Community!