Systems Evolution
www.sysev.com Cincinnati, OH 50 to 149 Employees

Great Opportunities and Colleagues

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for less than a year

ProsSEI provides an opportunity to have an impact at the client, as well as be a part of running the company. Open book management lets you see first hand how the work we do is contributing, and the teamwork is great as everyone is trying to grow the organization. The flat organizational structure is refreshing as there is a lack of bureaucracy or red tape and ideas can be quickly implemented.

ConsIt is certainly hard work. It requires the desire to not only contribute to the client, but also be entrepreneurial and look for opportunities to develop the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't compromise on your values or business model...it continues to work.

What it's like working for Systems Evolution

Business and Technology Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Great moral and support - Constantly looking how to improve and… Cons: 4 Months in and I haven't come across any cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Adding Value and Having and Impact

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for more than a year

Pros: Having been at SEI for just over year one of the things that has really struck me is the ability to have an impact and… Cons: Not applicable at this point Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Systems Evolution.

Worked for Systems Evolution? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Systems Evolution reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Systems Evolution CEO Dan Pierce. All reviews posted anonymously by Systems Evolution employees.