Systemtec
www.systemtec.net Columbia, SC 150 to 499 Employees

A company who is "Hands On"

QA Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Columbia, SC

ProsGreat Health benefits
"Open door" policy and they were more than willing to talk with you to work out any issues.
 They were very "Hands-on" with contractors and also rewarded employees nicely (a great way to motivate the employees!). They went above and beyond for me when I was on Medical Leave.

ConsNo cons that I can think of to be honest, about the only downside is maybe lower than average salaries and increases but that depended on the client. "Bench Time" may be lacking but again that may be based on the situation. There was not a lot of offers of trainings or active encouragement to improve skills or even add to skillsets outside of the client site.
 I honestly do not have anything negative to say about SystemTec.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice

Great contracting company.

I have been working at Systemtec full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits. Attention. Honest dealings. It's more than what you get… Cons: Salary rates are a little lower than other companies. But it's… Advice to Senior Management: Higher wages would still be a good move. More

Treats consultants better than internal employees

I have been working at Systemtec

Pros: Casual work environment, co-workers are nice, very little drama. Incentive trips are… Cons: There is often a discrepancy between the job you are asked… Advice to Senior Management: There is an obvious power struggle between the two branches of middle management and it often gets in the way of doing… More
There are newer reviews on Systemtec.

Worked for Systemtec? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Systemtec reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Systemtec CEO Steve Bryant & Paul Elias. All reviews posted anonymously by Systemtec employees.