TÜV SÜD
www.tuv-sud.com Munich, Germany 1000 to 5000 Employees

enlightening experience

Construction Manager (Current Employee)
Darmstadt (Germany)

Prosrequires great skill set and provides good work culture. projects are mostly technical and well managed. work style is very up to date. facility management is a promising branch to work in.

Consthere are no real cons particular to this company. markets fluctuate in the construction sector widely and work can be affected to only a little extent.

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement is the guiding force here

TUV SUD is a very good Organisation. The organisation always treat their employees as their assets.

Lead Auditor (Current Employee)
    Calcutta (India)

I have been working at TÜV SÜD full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: TUV SUD is one of the leading Certifying body all over the world. The existance of the organisation more than one hundred and fifty years.… Cons: There is no such downsides of this Organisation. Advice to Senior Management: No advice. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

my experience

New Delhi (India)

I have been working at TÜV SÜD full-time for more than a year

Pros: good career benefits for freshers as well as experienced. Cons: compensation and benefits are not so satisfied. More
There are newer reviews on TÜV SÜD.

Worked for TÜV SÜD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TÜV SÜD reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by TÜV SÜD employees.