T.G.I. Friday's
fridays.com Dallas, TX

Absolutely horrible. I was like a chicken without a head.

Hostess (Former Employee)
Plantation, FL

ProsFlexible hours and fun people. Can learn a lot about the restaurant industry.

ConsToo many responsibilities, not enough pay. I was both a Hostess and Bus girl. It was ridiculous. It's impossible to run a waitlist, take guests to their seats, answer the phones, keep the bathroom stocked and clean the tables all at the same time! All with a manager pressuring you to get people situated. (IM TRYING IM TRYING I JUST CANT DO IT FAST ENOUGH) All while making less than $10 an hour. (This could vary if you live in a more populated city where you may have more customers and make better tips). And No free food! Corporate restaurants usually do not give free food. But a 30% discount, or 50% for a shift meal.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to have either multiple host/hostess or host/hostess and bus people! It cannot be done by just two people! Especially on a Friday or Saturday night!

Another corporate restaurant that loses sight of its employees

Bartender (Former Employee)
    Watchung, NJ

I worked at T.G.I. Friday's full-time for more than a year

Pros: I enjoyed working there because the hourly employees were fun, the food is usually good, and the atmosphere was… Cons: Many good hourly employees fall between the cracks when management and home offices follow the 'customer is always right' policy. Friday's will give away food… Advice to Senior Management: Implement other, more creative strategies to calm customers who have complaints--not every problem should be fixed with free food or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I have a problem with not vacation pay and not sick days

Line Cook (Current Employee)
    Yonkers, NY

I have been working at T.G.I. Friday's part-time for less than a year

Pros: fun environment and manager are ok Cons: my restaurant is just not organized so we get more work to do than… Advice to Senior Management: management need to step their game up and hire enough… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on T.G.I. Friday's.

Worked for T.G.I. Friday's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T.G.I. Friday's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for T.G.I. Friday's CEO Nick Shepherd. All reviews posted anonymously by T.G.I. Friday's employees.