T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs
There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

I am a long time employee, overall I am very satisfied with my career at T-mobile.

Current Employee - Retail Associate Manager in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Retail Associate Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

Great Health/Dental/Vision benefits, incredible employee phone program, employer matched 401K, opportunities for growth and professional development. Very positive Employee culture, T-mobile places a great deal of importance on values.

Cons

retail hours (lack of a set schedule), lack of payroll hours, constantly changing wireless environment, Sales staff could use a seperate in house customer service staff to help deal with Customer service issues

2529 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

Great pay, Great benefits, Hard job.

Former Employee - Tier II Technical Care in Allentown, PA
    Former Employee - Tier II Technical Care in Allentown, PA

I worked at T-Mobile

Pros

I felt the pay was great and so was my benefits. You could tell that T-Mobile knew it was a tough job there there are nice perks like a cozy employee hangout, free popcorn, free coffee and tea, massage chair.

Cons

Multiple confusing systems to slog through in order to assist a customer, dealing with angry customers every day, not being able to use restroom because of a long call or in between call times were almost instantaneous, not being able to receive help from some management because they want you to be able to "find it yourself" which is less than helpful when you have a person on the line and they want you to get them off within 20 minutes.

Replace archaic old systems with one streamlined one so its less time for new employees to be on the same par as older ones. That in itself would reduce call times and churn.

Love working for tmobile

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

Great place to work
    Nice co-workers
    Opportunities to learn

Cons

Promotions are hard to get without knowing correct people

Need to keep clear communication

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile