T-Mobile

unfair

Current Employee - Tech Care in Frisco, TX
Current Employee - Tech Care in Frisco, TX

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

people and the friends you make and the benefits

Cons

management and how the company is ran

be more real with these numbers they want us to meet

2431 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

A slow steady descent.

Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

The benefits package here at T-mobile is outstanding, one of the best I've ever come across. The continued intro of the latest and greatest phone tech minus the IPhone.

Cons

The Senior Management all the way down to the Mid level management have no idea on how to successfully run a company. The entire substantial success of this company has benn achieved because of the drive from the front line. The sales associate's are held at the highest level of accountability, but it only flows doward. Each failure or decline in growth and profitability can be directly traced back to decisions made by the Management. This company fails everytime they choose to make a decision in the boardroom without the insight of the frontline. The only method of Management seems to be that Driving full steam ahead with absolutely no Vision or creative Foresight on how to be on the cutting edge and lead in our industry. With the install of our current CEO P.Humm(who was brought in to simply ramp up the numbers to make the sale of the company more attractive) the driveing has increased to a level unprecedented, which I believe will be the death of the heart and morale of the front line.

Dear TMobile we need Leaders who will get ahead of us and map out a clear path of innovation and excellence that will stimulate and sense of Pride and Excitement from the frontline. This way, you won't have to micro manage us from behind, standing over our shoulders. I am T-mobile but I can't count on you....

Dissapointing, they prefer outsourced reps

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative III in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative III in Frisco, TX

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

Pay and benefits are good, phone benefits, insurance benefits and perks. Pay compensation is generally good based on surrounding salaries.

Cons

Sometimes it seems that you have to be part of the in crowd to grow in a, position. The job is a popularity contest.

When you are trying to grow a business take some feedback from your representatives, feedback seems to be more one sided.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile