There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Interesting

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate  in  Brooklyn, NY
Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at T-Mobile part-time for more than a year

Pros

The phone plan and discounts are well worth the cost. If you happen to have a great management team, you will get all of the support needed to move forward within your career (if you plan on having one with this company). The company does take care of its own.

Cons

Too many changes and adaptations to be made. Too focused on signing up new customers as opposed to fixing the problems needed to keep the existing ones. The commission structures and the way they keep changing it makes you work harder for less money.

Support and guidance.

2197 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

An eye opening experience to the pros and cons of the corporate world.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Hoover, AL
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Hoover, AL

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

Benefits, incentives and at times a fun atmosphere to work in.

Cons

At sometimes a very terrible work environment. Lack of communication from senior management on what they want from employees. Lack of connection between what is actually going on in the work place between customers and front line employees. As an employee you could often tell when higher management added a new person and that new person or team that they headed made decisions that counter act the positive progress that the company made between to produce positive results for employees and customers. Not really a place to work for those who want to help by following rules. I would describe it as a I will help you if you help me until my manager comes down on me then you are on your on.

Give more attention to the ones who go to bat for you on a everyday basis(employees) instead of random comments from certain people. Have management to get to know the employees on a one-on-one mentor work relationship basis. Also make sure you have the right people in management. Look at what really needs to be changed. If you are JD power award winning this means you have a great Customer to Employees to Owner relationship. You can keep it that way by not making sudden changes that effect the customers directly causing them to cancel or leave and then pointing the finger at front line employees or assuming the system needs to be changed produce certain results. Its not the system on grading the employees thats broken its the vision for the company by Owners that needs the adjustment.

inspiring upper management, fun, great pay

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-awesome benefits and pay
    -very dynamic work description
    -ongoing training is available and decent

Cons

-don't get collateral that we need for our accounts in timely manner (sometimes never)
    -metrics and sales results are slow to receive

-pay attention to the needs of those out in the field

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!