T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

nice place for benifits and pay

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time

Pros

great pay benifits and hours

Cons

need to revamp and make the employees feel good about themselves again has gone down hill since first started there

be open to suggestions and actually work with employess for advancment oppurtunities

2601 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

Great Company

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

T-mobile is a great company with fantastic values that really focus on the customers as much as the employees. There are so many incentives for you to perform at your best. T-Mobile offers many awards and trips for top performers. T-Mobile also offers the best health benefits and an amazing phone discount.

Cons

This may be a pro for some, If you are looking to be promoted due to tenure it is not going to happen. You must work and earn every promotion and nothing is just handed out.

It is a place to grow and be recognized for what you do. Seniority means nothing, it is all performance based.

Current Employee - Switch Tech
    Current Employee - Switch Tech

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Performance based reviews, bonus, and raises. They are big about promoting from within and everyone who works is generally nice. We have some of the best benefits in the business and the employee phone discount is to die for.

Cons

Everything is pretty good with T-Mobile except that the pay could be better for everything that we do. I think my position is compared to other companies and their switches don't do everything that T-Mobile switches do. Also, sometimes management can be a little to frugal, but we are smaller than the other carriers.

A happy employee equals happy profits.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile