T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

2063 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great place to start a sales career. 30,000-40,000 easily first year with commissions

Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsFull health insurance, plus dental and vision. Matching 401k up to 4%. Even part timers get full benefits from day one! 10$ an hour to deal with BS customers with problems and commission on everything you sell. Basic Commission Structure:10% on all accessories, roughly 40% on NEW contract plans. IE if the customer is on a 2 year contract that costs them 100$ a month you will be paid $40 on that commission check. For every NEW monthly prepaid service you sell you pocket about $12. In 2011 and prior 2000$ plus commission checks were normal for the top 20% salesmen. Now btw 1200-1500$ commission checks are obtainable if you try, 2000$ if your very good.

ConsMoving up the ladder is not based off of results but off of who you know. Also the you could be the best salesman in the world and not get recognized depending on the store you work at. You may be number 1 in your store, but if your store is dead, the rest of the market and your superiors dont give you the credit you deserve.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize your top talents, and make them an offer to move up before you lose them to the competition or another sales job that will pay more!

Stifling

Analyst (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great phone benefits! - Good education and childcare… Cons: - The company faces an uncertain future, and lack of leadership at the top means there is no one able to drive improvements (except the… Advice to Senior Management: - VPs need to spend as much time paying attention to their subordinates as they do making sure to position themselves to win a beauty… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

New Hire - Call Center

Customer Service Representative II - Retention (Current Employee) Salem, OR

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for less than a year

Pros: I was just hired at T-Mobile this week. I haven't started training yet but went to a "Day In The Life Of" session which felt… Cons: So far there aren't any. I can't wait to actually get started. I'm sure that eventually the call center will start to feel more like… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work?? Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!