T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

2060 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Run away as fast as you can.

Retail Store Associate (Current Employee) Brooklyn, NY

ProsEmployee Phone Lines, 401k, medical benefits and paid time off. Decent pay and commission structure. Vacation starts from day one of employment. Other benefits begin as little as 30 days afteremployment begins.

ConsManagement skills are poor. A lot of fraud being committed on a daily basis. Can't miss work without being harrassed or threatened. Management always considers everything to be a conflict of interest. They barely work around your schedule, they work around what's best for them! I'll be leaving this company soon, but look otherwise. This company sucks.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your management better and make sure they know what the words "conflict of interest" mean before using them. Treat your employees like you care about them.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

RSM position

Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) Escondido, CA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros: great benefit packages tuition reimbursement personal time off good commission good training Cons: long hours micromanage work weekends deal with upset customers pos issues Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My reflections on t-mobile

Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: the benefits and the competitive pay structure and how the… Cons: the inability to take days off w/o requesting it, the strucuring system and… Advice to Senior Management: focus on your frontline reps (CSRs) give them what they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!