There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Wonderful benefits

Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative  in  Independence, MO
Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Independence, MO

I worked at T-Mobile part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The benefits were great from tuition assistance to help with daycare costs.

Cons

Typical commission environment, every salesperson for themselves.

Treat team members equally and pay attention to attitudes. Actually have repercussions for when team members steal activations from others.

2231 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

sales repersetive

Former Employee - Tmobile  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Tmobile in Columbus, OH

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

incentives and great people to work with.

Cons

Hours, and compention within the store that may steel sales.

Dont let the third parties by out tmobile store, and make many changes with pay stature.

New Hire - Call Center

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II - Retention  in  Salem, OR
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II - Retention in Salem, OR

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was just hired at T-Mobile this week. I haven't started training yet but went to a "Day In The Life Of" session which felt like a new job orientation but is more like a job shadowing. There are countless perks and benefits. I can't even keep them all straight. I'm very excited about the benefits. You can get health insurance after 30 days...BUT...you have a 30 day waiting period and then on the first of the following month you can enroll. My 30 days will be up in early October but I will have to wait for November. That is still so much better than any other employer I've had. The benefits are sort of crazy...it almost seems too good to be true.

The call center is amazing! It is super clean, very nicely maintained without that typical "mental hospital" sort of cleanliness/design that I've seen in other call centers. It has a small theater, gym, showers/locker room, restaurant and arcade.

I'm super excited about this job...I can't wait to get started.

Cons

So far there aren't any. I can't wait to actually get started. I'm sure that eventually the call center will start to feel more like a call center and the job will get a little bit boring here and there. Honestly though, the compensation and benefits are so crazy that I don't see myself waking up and not wanting to go to work...

Keep up the good work??

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!