There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Treats employees well overall. Many tenured people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good Benefits, decent pay. Understand work/life balance. Products that we sell are a great value. Commitment to business channel much needed.

Cons

Not great with career-pathing for those interested in moving up. Can have limited budgets to work with compared to other competitors. Advancements not always on merit but by who you are friends with.

Work with your employees more on career goals. We know we are responsible for most of our career direction but don't feel like we are even getting the 20% from you that we deserve.

2208 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

Nice place to work

Current Employee - Programmer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Programmer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great environment to work at. Employee turnover is very low and fulltime positions rarely open up. Relaxed working environment and great facilities. A good blend of a large company with a small company feel.

Cons

Pay is average. But the good benefits, nice working environment, and interesting work compensate for it. Departments tend to work in silos.

Continue to press on and innovate. Don't pursue being bought out, but pursue being the best.

Very stressful

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Augusta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Augusta, GA

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, benefits and incentives, onsite fitness center and cafeteria. You also get a low cost employee cellphone account. They pay you very well.

Cons

Training not thorough enough to prepare you to solve customer's problems. Trainers and assistants waste too much classroom time discussing irrelevant matters.

Provide more detailed training on the different types of calls the reps will be handling. Trainers need to be more professional and not talk to the reps like they are small children.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!