There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Engineer  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work life balance is great, and so are the benefits. It is a great multi-cultural company that promotes diversity and inclusion. Five phone lines per employee is a great perk, along with handset discounts. Wish we had iPhone!

Cons

If you are aggressive and want to try out new ideas, it might not go well with the middle management.

Midle managers need to be trained to promote new ideas and knowledge leaders, not stack rank people.

2197 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

Treats employees well overall. Many tenured people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good Benefits, decent pay. Understand work/life balance. Products that we sell are a great value. Commitment to business channel much needed.

Cons

Not great with career-pathing for those interested in moving up. Can have limited budgets to work with compared to other competitors. Advancements not always on merit but by who you are friends with.

Work with your employees more on career goals. We know we are responsible for most of our career direction but don't feel like we are even getting the 20% from you that we deserve.

Nice place to work

Current Employee - Programmer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Programmer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great environment to work at. Employee turnover is very low and fulltime positions rarely open up. Relaxed working environment and great facilities. A good blend of a large company with a small company feel.

Cons

Pay is average. But the good benefits, nice working environment, and interesting work compensate for it. Departments tend to work in silos.

Continue to press on and innovate. Don't pursue being bought out, but pursue being the best.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!