There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Headed in the right direction... hopfeully

Current Employee - Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

When in doubt, claim victory - I hope the new CEO is just what we need to pull us out the last 4 years of problems. Work is fast paced and change is the only constant. Great benefits and great people.

Cons

Employees are not always given the tools they need to succeed, which affects moral. Time to get tasks accomplished could be drastically reduced if some money was spent on the right tools instead of more pm's

Advice to Management

Don't forget about covering rural america. The pop density may not be as great, but the big 3 carriers sure do have good looking maps.

Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile

1. Great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work life balance is great, and so are the benefits. It is a great multi-cultural company that promotes diversity and inclusion. Five phone lines per employee is a great perk, along with handset discounts. Wish we had iPhone!

Cons

If you are aggressive and want to try out new ideas, it might not go well with the middle management.

Advice to Management

Midle managers need to be trained to promote new ideas and knowledge leaders, not stack rank people.

Best place to work... 5 years ago.

Former Employee - Senior Representative, Technical Support in Allentown, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Representative, Technical Support in Allentown, PA

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of people to keep you motivated throughout the day Available overtime around holiday season

Cons

Too much stress for too little pay Little support from managers Always blaming the employees for poor performance

Advice to Management

Take the time to listen to your employees feedback. They deal with the customers on a regular basis, you only get to listen to recorded calls on a random basis. Five years ago, I loved my job and I was proud to work there. It started to decline and there was an increase in unsatisfied employees causing extra stress that was completely unnecessary. Our call center was closed completely due to company budget issues. The budget issues were due to customer churn. Here is an idea... FIX THE CHURN BY LISTENING TO YOUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS! This company had values and lived them the first 3 years I worked there, they then preached that we live the values they represent while the senior management violated those values on a regular basis. If this company doesn't step it up, I see them closing in the next few years.