T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

2063 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

T-mobile was a great place to work. overall

Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) Augusta, GA

ProsGreat benefits. The pay was well, especially while working in a call-center environment. The company took care of their employees. The only way you could possibly get fired was due to a customer mistreat, fraud, or attendance issues. It is a fun place to work, and team building is a plus.

ConsSometimes the coaches, senior reps, and trainers keep so much drama going on in the call center environment it makes you want to scream. Leadership in the call center environment should be revamped. People abused their authority, and shows a lot of favoritism.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe fair in dealing with your team members. Take into account that a individual is putting his or her best foot forward, and not EVER individual is a slacker.

Great Company. Great Benefits. OK Management

Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) Frisco, TX

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent Benefits Excellent HR Practices Excellent Work life balance Excellent pay structure. Cons: Not so good for remote working Career Growth is too slow and too many redtapes Employees were required to… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers based on good people skills. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Values driven company.

Management (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The company puts a lot of sincere effort into staying true to their… Cons: Constant change that is intended to improve business creates huge workloads for everyone, and often does not result… Advice to Senior Management: Determine the target market and strategy and stick with it. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!