T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

2080 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

A large organization that went through some growing pains. Innovative

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsOpportunity for advancement, latest cellular technologies, innovative organization with the ability to churn out new customer-centric features. I worked on the billing system, good Dev / Test process.

ConsWent through growing pains, moving from an entrepreneurial organization to maturity caused problems internally with experienced staff and did not result better processes. Outsourced operations of billing system to third party.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutive hires should be concerned with innovation, not cost cutting.

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Management is good. Employee Friendly policy Cons: i didn't feel any cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Laid Back and Dynamic Work Environment

Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) Melbourne, FL

I have been working at T-Mobile part-time for more than a year

Pros: I've had experience working for some of the other major cell phone companies in the best but T-Mobile is heads and shoulders above the competition… Cons: After the fallout of AT&T's buyout it seems as if the company… Advice to Senior Management: Offer simple plans to customers as opposed to the complex… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!