There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

TMO is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Finance Manager  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Finance Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Values, work life balance, opportunity to grow and free lance.

Cons

Struggles to compete with ATT and Verizon have impacted compensation over the last several years.

Remain transparent and don't be afraid to make bold moves to shake up the market.

2231 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

Sales Representative

Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative  in  El Cerrito, CA
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in El Cerrito, CA

I worked at T-Mobile part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great health benefits and 3-weeks of PTO (with commission added). 50% off cell phones and a $5 monthly plan (able to add up to 4 lines).

Cons

Management ethics are one of the largest issues. Employee phone benefits were constantly changing. Promotion is slow and difficult.

There is no communication between upper management and employees (listening to your employees are crucial for company success).

Great Company

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at T-Mobile part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Worked with T-mobile for 5 years and there are many others who stayed with the comapny for even longer. They provide good pay for the position, a fair commission structure, lots of support from management, and a GREAT work life balance. There is TONS of PTO time available and it was not uncommon to see reps take vacation for 3 weeks or a month at a time, plus they supplement your commission while you're on vacation. In the stores where I worked, the competition among reps was alway friendly and there was no stealing customers from each other, but I've heard of that happening at other locations. If you work hard, you will be promoted. They offer good service and fair pricing to customers (comparatively) so the products are not hard to sell at all. Overall, great company, they truly live their corporate vales. "I am T-mobile, count on me"

Cons

The wireles industry changes very frequesntly, so there will ALWAYS be new phones, new services, new plans and new everything to keep up with. Also, there is always the chance that you'll get a bad manager, or greedy co-workers who steal your sales, but in general my personal experience was very good. They have a "black-out" period around the holidays where no one can take vacation...but my birthday falls during this period and I was always able to take a birthday vacation, but that's because my managers were all really cool.

Keep up the great work.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!