There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

T-Mobile EIT from an employee perspective

Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I worked at T-Mobile

Pros

T-Mobile is a large, well-funded organization. Their new product group isn't afraid to innovate: T-Mobile @Home and the G1 Android phone.

Cons

Like all large organizations, they are bureaucratic and inefficient.You will be a very, very tiny cog in big machine.

I don't have any advice to give. I think management is doing a better job than I could do. If anything, I think they might be too focused on short-term profits. Spending some money to replace some of the systems that are duct-taped together might not pump up the share price, but it would help ensure the company is still viable 5 years from now.

2284 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

Best place to work

Current Employee - Assistant Retail Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Retail Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

Proactive management. Values based company.Great benefits. Always room for growth and advancement if desired.The main focus is the customer resulting in successful growth.

Cons

Better communication is needed between the divisions. Too much emphasis placed on procedural tasks at the risk of customer neglect.

Know your staff at all levels. Encourage feedback and find ways to enhance communications between staff and senior leadership.Overall this is a great place to work.

your local leadership makes the difference

I worked at T-Mobile

Pros

Overall the company has a great philosophy and genuine desire to retain talent and customers. It offers continuing education and training.

Cons

Local management can either make it or break it.. If you are lucky enough to have a grea LOCAL leadership, then the sky is the limit, otherwise it does not matter how good you are. Open door policy can be your yellow ticket. beware!!

Honest communication is the key factor here; local leadership personal agendas should NOT influence professional outcomes. This is a great company, don't destory it!

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile