There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Great Benefits!!

Former Employee - Supervisor
Former Employee - Supervisor

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

They have a great benefit package. I learned a lot about managing people under high stress.

Cons

Working with integrity can be a struggle dependant on your location. At times, management will blatantly overlook how Teams are obtaining their goals and reward those who acheive them under false practices. This makes it extremely hard for those who work with unwaivering integrity and meet their goals but don't exceed them as much as others that have found systematic ways to surpass the goals set. But, this does depend on location. Overall, it is a good company to work for and they strive to meet the needs of he customer base which is what is most important.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great place to stagnate!

Current Employee - Operations in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for over 8 years. I guess that would be the pro.

Cons

No advancement opportunities for hourly wage employees. After 8 years in engineering, a boss who loves my work, great reviews, and being told by regional management that my work is, I quote "superb", I have been passed over for every advancement opportunity. Only salary people move up. If there is n opening, they interview all non salary candidates and then do a lateral transfer for a manager who wants a shorter commute to work. Very discouraging atmosphere. All our competitors pay better and offer better benefits in non salary engineering positions.

Advice to Management

1. Get in touch with what is going on. 2. Stop placing your individual bonus over the best interest of the company and our customers. 3. Give non salary engineering employees a chance to advance to salary and management positions. This is how you might be able to get some fresh perspective and stop trying to sink this company at every turn. 4. Greed does not trump ethics, or at least it shouldn't.. We don't trust you to do the right thing by us or the company. Take heed. You are going to lose your best talent.

2. DECENT COMPANY

I worked at T-Mobile

Pros

good hours and good bonus

Cons

structured call flows and little assistance on escalated calls

Advice to Management

need room for advancement, alot of manangement do not know how to troubleshoot devices

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile