Good company but must be highly motivated and accountability driven

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Has Great Benefits and great pay. There are a lot of experienced individuals. If you are politically connected and have good results, there are career opportunities for advancement opportunities.

Cons

The work atmosphere is very demanding and stressful. Hear more negative than positive feedback. Recognition is an area of improvement.

Other Reviews for T-Mobile

Great place to stagnate!

Current Employee - Operations  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with the company for over 8 years. I guess that would be the pro.

Cons

No advancement opportunities for hourly wage employees. After 8 years in engineering, a boss who loves my work, great reviews, and being told by regional management that my work is, I quote "superb", I have been passed over for every advancement opportunity. Only salary people move up. If there is n opening, they interview all non salary candidates and then do a lateral transfer for a manager who wants a shorter commute to work. Very discouraging atmosphere. All our competitors pay better and offer better benefits in non salary engineering positions.

1. Get in touch with what is going on. 2. Stop placing your individual bonus over the best interest of the company and our customers. 3. Give non salary engineering employees a chance to advance to salary and management positions. This is how you might be able to get some fresh perspective and stop trying to sink this company at every turn. 4. Greed does not trump ethics, or at least it shouldn't.. We don't trust you to do the right thing by us or the company. Take heed. You are going to lose your best talent.

A great start to an awful end.

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in New York, NY

I worked at T-Mobile part-time for less than a year

Pros

Hourly pay and commission.
    Schedule.
    Breaks.
    It was clean.
    Learn quickly but a well understanding of what is needed to be done.

Cons

Former co-workers were awful to me. Harassment to the end of my shift.

Respect the rules of a job. If one reports harassment, do something about it. Don't just leave it alone. That's illegal.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!