T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

2072 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Good pay, systems could be better.

Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee)

ProsCompany seems to be on the rise. Commission was better than most wireless companies, flexibility in work schedules, payed time off , benefits were good, tuition reimbursement if you are a student for certain majors.

ConsThe systems they use are out-dated, leaving customers upset that simple processes such as taking a payment or selling out a single item take long to complete. Its frustrating for employees as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpgrade the POS systems , it decreases employee moral when customers are upset about something out of out their control and makes even the simplest of tasks tedious and time consuming.

Feedback Oriented...

Billing Specialist (Former Employee) Hoover, AL

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits. Even provides childcare. That is the only thing that I… Cons: You get so much feedback that you may end up being told to do… Advice to Senior Management: Get your supervisors on one page. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company, had a bad slump the last few years. Might be on the upswing.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: When the T-Mobile values are followed, great opportunities and successes are seen. Years ago when I started… Cons: In the last few years all levels of upper management have changed. Clear emphasis of short term bottom lines rather than on long term gains… Advice to Senior Management: Live the values. Invest in an IT infrastructure that you can be proud of and that is easily scalable. The worst thing you can do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!