T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs
  www.tmobile.jobs
There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Overall okay experience. I learned a lot that I can take with me and use in my future career.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Albuquerque, NM
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Best reason would be the great benefits. They have 401k retirement, child care, and great cheap health benefit options.

Cons

The biggest downside would be the favortism between the managers and the employees.

Keep it professional and fair.

2372 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

Exciting Ride

Current Employee - Director in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Director in Seattle, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Fast paced. I went for, and received several promotions throughout my time there. The compensation is well above average from my experience there.

Cons

Growth has turned T-Mobile into a company that is much slower to change and adapt, at least until the last several months. They work people very hard.

Keep shaking up the wireless industry.

Inadequate coaching

Current Employee - Tech Support in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Tech Support in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay was good, customers were mostly pleasant especially considering their complaint with the company

Cons

Unrealistic promises from retail stores to customers regarding service making customers very unhappy with lack of coverage at their home. I was put on a team after training and was not given any coaching sessions as supervisor overlooked it regardless of me reminding her several times. "Empathy" statements to customers that are REQUIRED to keep your job are ridiculous. If you think any of you sound genuine, you are very easily fooled.

Reconsider the fact that whether empathy statements are made or not, if an employee is receiving perfect surveys, those statements are unnecessary.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile