T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

2080 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

A company with great intentions, but no execution!

Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsT-mobile is a wonderful company to work for, that is if you meet business requirements. The pay is mediocre, especially someone like me who went to school full-time, benefits are superb and a lot of flexibility in schedules if you're a top performer.

ConsIf you are applying for the customer service position at a call center, just keep in mind, that you literally are the front line for magenta, which means anything negative about reception, customer service at retail stores, etc. you will hear the back end of it. T-mobile customer service department serves a dual purpose, give the customers what they want, and let them vent.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to be parallel with customer service reps, not some bogus incentive competition or some form of method to get employers motivated, metrics need to be reworked and management needs to be on the same page as entry-level employees! No excuses!

4 years of T-Mobile experience split between 2 low and high volume locations.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at T-Mobile part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Probably the best carrier to work for with the way T-Mobile is changing the industry. Very family-like sales… Cons: the EVER LOOMING BUYOUT TALKS! It really makes it uncomfortable when everyone from customers to family members asking if youre "owned" by someone else everyday.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

So far so good

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros: Very good hourly pay commission rates are great. Cons: Must be ready to battle coworkers for customers Advice to Senior Management: Have local advertisements and promotions to drive in customers and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!