T-Mobile
3.3 of 5 1,843 reviews
www.tmobile.jobs Bellevue, WA 5000+ Employees

T-Mobile is one of the best call centers to work in!

Customer Care Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at T-Mobile

ProsExcellent benefits - I paid little for my benefits, and I was able to add my live in boyfriend to my employee phone account and insurance.

Great pay - I've been paid less to do more in other call centers.

Leadership - General manager of call center made it a point to learn all new hires' names. You could speak to him, or any member of leadership, if you needed help with anything.

Advancement - My supervisor and I created a plan of action for my advancement within the company. My supervisor also gave me excellent feedback regarding my job performance.

Work environment - Lots of light and windows.

Attire - Casual, which I thought was fantastic considering I've worked at call centers where business casual or professional was required. Considering that my previous employers paid less than what T-Mobile does, I found that the money I saved on attire alone was substantial.

ConsAttire - Unfortunately some people think that dressing casually means having poor taste in clothes.

Training - Can be stressful, depending on the trainer.

Hours - If you go apply, be prepared to work the hours they want you to. They do have shift bids, but new hires generally have to wait 6+ months before a shift bid is available.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more flexible about the hours your new hires need to work. Reinstate the cafe vouchers for new hires, it makes us feel special and helps those of us with little money out for a day.

One person ruined my life

Tier III Technical Support (Former Employee)

I worked at T-Mobile

Pros: Decent recognition and team camaraderie Cons: Constant schedule/leadership changes, too much micro-managing, supervisors seemingly don't have… Advice to Senior Management: Do a better job of looking into the incompetence of many supervisors. TSRs get almost… More

Looking for career advancement

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros: Compensation is average, people are average, culture was great- overall… Cons: Marketing is horrible. Perceptions rules this industry. … Advice to Senior Management: see cons. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for T-Mobile CEO John Legere. All reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees.