T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

T-Mobile is one of the best call centers to work in!

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative
Former Employee - Customer Care Representative

Pros

Excellent benefits - I paid little for my benefits, and I was able to add my live in boyfriend to my employee phone account and insurance.

Great pay - I've been paid less to do more in other call centers.

Leadership - General manager of call center made it a point to learn all new hires' names. You could speak to him, or any member of leadership, if you needed help with anything.

Advancement - My supervisor and I created a plan of action for my advancement within the company. My supervisor also gave me excellent feedback regarding my job performance.

Work environment - Lots of light and windows.

Attire - Casual, which I thought was fantastic considering I've worked at call centers where business casual or professional was required. Considering that my previous employers paid less than what T-Mobile does, I found that the money I saved on attire alone was substantial.

Cons

Attire - Unfortunately some people think that dressing casually means having poor taste in clothes.

Training - Can be stressful, depending on the trainer.

Hours - If you go apply, be prepared to work the hours they want you to. They do have shift bids, but new hires generally have to wait 6+ months before a shift bid is available.

Be more flexible about the hours your new hires need to work. Reinstate the cafe vouchers for new hires, it makes us feel special and helps those of us with little money out for a day.

Other reviews for T-Mobile

One person ruined my life

Former Employee - Tier III Technical Support
    Former Employee - Tier III Technical Support

Pros

Decent recognition and team camaraderie

Cons

Constant schedule/leadership changes, too much micro-managing, supervisors seemingly don't have to live up to the same standards as hourly employees

Do a better job of looking into the incompetence of many supervisors. TSRs get almost daily feedback on their performance and although supervisors also get feedback, nothing seems to change.

Looking for career advancement

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

Pros

Compensation is average, people are average, culture was great- overall the company functions and is growing in the right direction

Cons

Marketing is horrible. Perceptions rules this industry. T-Mobile needs to outsource marketing quickly and yesterday.

see cons.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!