T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

2063 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

T-Mobile is an excellent job for someone who is working through college. Otherwise, stay away.

Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsThis is the ideal job for someone in college. Decent hourly pay with good commission structure. You learn a lot about mobile technology and how to interact with people. Mostly, you learn about problem solving and learning to work around computer/system errors and troubleshooting phones. You can also network with a lot of your customers to begin paving the way for future career changes.

ConsThere is more pressure on quotas than providing quality customer service. Also, there is no room/time in the company-mandated sales process for customer education. They just want their reps to sell an item and send the customer out the door. T-Mobile fails to realize that there is a huge technology gap in our society and not everyone is familiar with mobile technology. Computer systems are also terrible. Systems should not crash for HOURS on launch dates. Get it together, T-Mobile.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't let your District Manager dictate how you run your store. Yes, it's important to adhere to company policies, but don't let your bosses walk all over you. You can't rip sales out of your employees - you need to encourage and coach them along the way.

good place for college students

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at T-Mobile part-time for more than a year

Pros: Commission stucture is good..a lot of charge backs if you… Cons: No room for advancement, Part time hours maybe 20 hours… Advice to Senior Management: How about a merit raise per year? Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company for customers, not employees

Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: As a sales associate, can make some pretty good money.… Cons: Once I got into management, it seemed that every other month there was an… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let success break you! T-Mobile is FINALLY growing, however, those who have helped you get to this point are being treated like dog poo.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!