There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Good experience, EXTREMELY stressful.

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate  in  Chino Hills, CA
Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Chino Hills, CA

I have been working at T-Mobile part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Getting to know amazing coworkers and fun customers. Really helps you grow your people and sales skills. Pay is good you really control how much you get paid with your commission.

Cons

Job can be extremely stressful. Mostly due to the fact that managers have so much pressure put down on them by their district manager. This gets passed onto the sales associates and causes you to be really pushy and can make customers uncomfortable. The company spends millions advertising certain plans to the public but really only wants you to up sell when they come in, even if they don't really need more than the advertised plan.

Try to focus on the positive things your employees do rather than only being concerned with how much money they can possible squeeze out of a customer. It is impossible to do your job well if you constant fear that every sale you make well get you reprimanded because the customer might not want what the company "thinks they need".

2192 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

It was a great learning experience as a Sales rep.

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Lehigh Valley, PA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Lehigh Valley, PA

I worked at T-Mobile part-time for more than a year

Pros

It has a great working environment with very friendly management. The compensation was good as long as you are good at selling.

Cons

If your not a people person I would not say this is a good job for you due to the fact their are a lot of times when you need to deal with people all day.

Great company - Great benefits!

Former Employee - Tier III PDA Tech Representative  in  Allentown, PA
    Former Employee - Tier III PDA Tech Representative in Allentown, PA

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for. They really treat you like you matter there. Their benefits are top notch and they are good the first day you work.

Cons

Our call center was closed, so we all lost our jobs. I would have loved to have stayed with the company.

Please be more patient with reps when policies change.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!