Great place to work for a "work-life" balance.

Current Employee - National Account Manager  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - National Account Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

At T-Mobile I've been promoted within several times. I worked hard to get to my position, and I was awarded with promotions. My managers have always been fair, and let me own my work.. and not micro manage. I enjoy everyone on my team, and everyone treats eachother well. Ok to work from home if needed, and very flexible.

Cons

There are a lot of slackers at T-Mobile, and people get away with it. I don't think folks at an equal level are held to the same standards. Direction of goals constantly change and I feel like I'm always scrabbling to do the "focus goal", and then it could change. Quotas are not fair... they will give you 3 month rolling average, and then a 30% increase YOY.

Measure similar jobs with the same ruler. Don't award people just because they are in the inner circle. Stay consistent with your message, and promote within. I was fortunate to be promoted within, however many people feel like all T-Mobile does is looks for outside candidates.

Other Reviews for T-Mobile

What have you done for me lately.

Former Employee - Sales  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I worked at T-Mobile

Pros

Good pay. Free cell service. Room for advancement.

Cons

Most manager are not really intelligent or college educated. So, most are petty and full of them selves.

Hire more college grads for management.

Good place to work.

Current Employee - Coach  in  Oakland, ME
    Current Employee - Coach in Oakland, ME

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

People and Values and Environment are strengths

Cons

Work load can be overwhelming and last minute changes to workload can add to stress

Impove long term planning on site level to help others to prepare for change and increase in work.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!