There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

I was an intern , and I received a scholarship at the end of my internship

Former Employee - Intern  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA

I worked at T-Mobile

Pros

The support you receive from the management is outstanding, really great. They were very supportive and really help me during my intership

Cons

Some employee can be mean sometimes on the work place especially is your intern. Make sure you ask as many question as you have especially to the management

keep the good work. Especially Bill Mckissack, he is just a great guy. very supportive and helpful. I would work with him for ever

2193 Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile (View Most Recent)

Great Benefits! Great entry-level job.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Redmond, OR
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Redmond, OR

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

Awesome benefits. Great entry-level job for someone just entering the work field.

Cons

Promotion is based on a numbers game and, because of this, supervisors and managers are made of up primarily people who know how to "game" the system and not necessarily the most competent or experienced person for the job.

Change your requirements for advancement to reflect the capabilities of your employees and don't just look at the metrics/numbers. You have a lot of good, experienced people that aren't willing to cheat the system or your customers just to advance. These people should be rewarded, not punished.

decent place to work

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

Ability to make a lot of money if you are in a busy store. Flexible with time off and sick days.

Cons

Lack of promotion opportunities. Instead of promoting people with good management skills to be managers, they promote "Top Sellers"

invest in better management staff at the store level. A good salesman doesn't mean a good manager!

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!