There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

Its not hard, just got to make quota every month

Current Employee - RSA in Corona, CA
Current Employee - RSA in Corona, CA

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

-Sales Experience -It was on of the 100 best companies to work for in 2009, and that is for sure.

Cons

If you do not hit quota then its a possibility of getting fired. Just got to be on your toes

Advice to Management

The company is diverse as far as the employees but upper management is not diverse at all, their are some strong candidates for these positions.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I was lied to and mistreated!

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at T-Mobile

Pros

Great benefits, pto, phone benefits, etc. Some stores look great.

Cons

District Manager showed little respect or support. He also mislead me in my role and what to expect at my store. Regional Vice President never responded back to my concerns. HR's main objective is to cover for the senior management and is not an employee advocate. Employees are encouraged to lie to HR about their supervisors in order to save themselves from termination for poor performance. White males, watch out!! The company misrepresents the "pros" for being taken over by AT&T. Watch out if you are a Store Manager you may be gone before the buyout so they don't have to pay severance.

Advice to Management

Sadly with the buyout from AT&T it is probably too late for this company. All they care about is keeping up the value of the company prior to the buyout.

Nightmare company to work for. Hated going to work every day.

Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Tampa, FL

I worked at T-Mobile

Pros

Benefits were pretty good. Decent amount of product training. They talk a good talk when trying to get you on board.

Cons

Horrible middle and upper management. Completely incompetent. Joke of an HR department. They would not even give me the reason I was being let go, even when requested multiple times. Shady compensation structure. Employees are treated like dirt which contradicts the value they love to throw around of being the best place to work. Yeah right. Stay away from this company.

Advice to Management

Hire some people who actually know the wireless business until you are acquired by ATT.