T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

T-Mobile is a strong people company that provides a lot of opportunity for personal growth.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Personal growth opportunities. Broad assortment of resources for training and development. Special projects to take ownership of that demonstrate abilities or assist in strengthening skill set.

Cons

Many long time employees, (stay because the company is a good company to work for) limit your opportunity for advancement.

Sr. Management, manage your leaders. Stronger teams with clear, concise objectives and metrics will produce results and keep employees motivated.

Other reviews for T-Mobile

The BEST place to work

Current Employee - Tax Analyst  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Tax Analyst in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Excellent Benefits
    Good Pay
    Teamwork
    Management
    Vision
    How they treat employees
    Excellent products and service

Cons

Lack of focus until just recently in our marketing
    We were too slow to make necessary changes and slipped too much in consumer confidence - now we're trying to make up for it. Too late?

We're on the right path now and the employees believe in the dream... just in time for AT&T to gobble us up and turn us in to them. Sad to see such an excellent company die and a be taken over by a company not respected by consumers or employees. My advice? Get in the way, in every way possible of the merger. The world needs great companies like T-Mobile - there are NOT enough of them.

Its not hard, just got to make quota every month

Current Employee - RSA  in  Corona, CA
    Current Employee - RSA in Corona, CA

Pros

-Sales Experience
    -It was on of the 100 best companies to work for in 2009, and that is for sure.

Cons

If you do not hit quota then its a possibility of getting fired. Just got to be on your toes

The company is diverse as far as the employees but upper management is not diverse at all, their are some strong candidates for these positions.

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!