There are newer employer reviews for T-Rex Cafe

The money is good, management is good if they like you, but the company overall is not a good one.

Current Employee - Server in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Server in Orlando, FL

I have been working at T-Rex Cafe

Pros

Good money, Employees are great. We get some Disney benefits, but not all. The job can be flexible with mothers that need to work mornings only.

Cons

Late hours, guests treating you like dirt, inconsistent income depending on season month. These are all general serving complaints. Retention at the restaurant is low. You have a group of loyal people and then a whole lot more that cant wait to get out.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great people, great incentives, great pay.

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Orlando, FL

I worked at T-Rex Cafe part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay was great, and if we beat last years sales we were given 25 to 75 cents for every hour worked that month depending on by how much we beat it. There were little challenges to increase work performance, it was fun and made you want to work harder. There were a lot of different positions so it didn't get too monotonous. The people were great and very friendly. Lots of hours available.

Cons

Management plays favorites both in work and for promotions. High turnover rate.

2. retail

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at T-Rex Cafe full-time

Pros

NONE. Just making guests happy was the only highlight of my day.

Cons

This place is by far the WORST company I have ever worked for. First of all, management here is completely unprofessional and they have twisted ways of doing things. They will pick favorites and if you are not a "favorite" then you will get thrown under the bus. They are all about sales and are completely irrational and put sales before guests everyday. DO NOT work here!

Advice to Management

You really need to learn how to treat your employees.