T. Rowe Price

www.troweprice.com

Good company, good benefits, good first job.

Associate (Current Employee) Owings Mills, MD

ProsGreat benefits package, a good place to get your foot in the door in the financial services industry. The company has been around a long time and have remained true to their core values and conservative nature in the investment industry. Before the economic meltdown, there were many opportunities to move around the firm and I'm sure those doors will open up as things get better. Even with the current economic situation, the company still promotes employee self growth through behavior learning and hard skills training classes.

ConsCompensation is on the low end and the great benefits package they tout aren't that valuable if your young, healthy and don't have a family. Its absurd that a company of this size doesn't offer free gym membership to the on site fitness center.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication between groups seems to be lacking, stronger lines of communication between groups would lead to more work efficiency.

Great first job

Retail Investment Service Associate (Current Employee) Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at T. Rowe Price

Pros: Benefits, hands down. It's also a great place to learn about the finance business and after you've put your grunt work… Cons: It has a very corporate culture, even though it is a bit more laid back than most. There are still a lot of silly rules. I… Advice to Senior Management: Increase the amount of communication and integration between departments relative… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Depends Where You Are

IT Analyst (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

I worked at T. Rowe Price

Pros: Benefits and opportunites to do something different in the company. Some people in other divisions really seem to like their… Cons: In some areas, there are cut throat employees. Sometimes it is difficult trying to coordinate across other divisions.… Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on T. Rowe Price.

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!