There are newer employer reviews for T. Rowe Price

A very solid, well-run company, but the contact center locations come with some downside.

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor
Current Employee - Sales Supervisor

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The upper management at T. Rowe Price is phenomenal. Very intelligent and mature leadership, and the corporate culture is top notch. It's a company that anyone would be proud to work for. Salaries are fair, but the benefits are excellent.

Cons

The contact center locations (Tampa, FL and Colorado Springs, CO) have limited opportunity for career development. While they're much more professional than other contact centers, they still come with the same drawbacks of other contact centers.

267 Other Employee Reviews for T. Rowe Price (View Most Recent)

Investment counselor

I have been working at T. Rowe Price

Pros

Culture. Work life balance. Career development

Cons

Average pay. Limited locations. Bonuses are not competitive.

Great Company... But some opportunity

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good network of people. Met a lot of my friends here. There are a lot of management programs and trainings one can take advantage of. Well known and respected company. We are truly dedicated to our clients and have the best in mind for them. Strong company values.

Cons

Low pay, long hours, positions across the board stay open for extended periods of time making it hard to supervisor our teams and run the business. Specifically management roles. Associate roles are tolerable, but supervisor and general manager roles need to be filled instantly due to their direct impact and interaction in the day to day and with the associates. Supervisor and management roles can be pretty stressful due to concept of doing more with less which adds more and more to everyone's plates as more initiatives are added with nothing ever removed.

Hire appropriately, at all levels but especially the management levels. This is having a big impact on the people and the business. Have better succession plans. If you have a plan use it and don't wait. Don't focus on high level manager roles first which don't have the impact that general manager and supervisor roles do. Listen to the needs of your people and react.

There are newer employer reviews for T. Rowe Price

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!