T. Rowe Price

www.troweprice.com
There are newer employer reviews for T. Rowe Price

Associate

I have been working at T. Rowe Price (more than 3 years)

Pros

very good benefits, good foundation for understanding the financial world

Cons

Extremely long hours and your salary is horrible. When you have overtime everyday of the week plus coming in early a couple times a week it demoralizes you and kills the morale of an already understaffed team. Associates aren't valued and are seen as interchangeable parts. We've had 5 people from our team leave the company in the last five months. Extremely micro-managed as well.

Pay your employees more money. You can't say your salary is "competetive" when other companies are paying their employees 10k plus for similiar work. Examine why people are leaving the company and see what they can do to prevent that happening in the future. If you pay your employees more and cut down on the overtime, I can guarentee you the morale would be much better on the floor. Don't also send out emails saying how appreciative you are of everyone's hard work and as a reward you can have a jeans day on such and such day. It's beyond embarrasing. We're not in fifth grade.

299 Other Employee Reviews for T. Rowe Price (View Most Recent)

Excellent, well managed company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time

Pros

Good culture, talented employee base, focused on the long term with consistent leadership. Cares about employee development and long term success.

Cons

No meaningful cons to share.

Comfortable environment to learn and plan your career.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to start your career in finance. Good training and lots of exposure to clients and investment professionals

Cons

The environment can be frustrating for high-achievers or anyone that wants to be compensated for outstanding results.

I woulds suggest trying to identify some high performing low/mid level people that you would like to retain and give them raises twice a year instead of once. Low entry salary just takes too long to grow, even with healthy annual raises.

There are newer employer reviews for T. Rowe Price