T. Rowe Price
www.troweprice.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Great to get your career started.

Tampa, FL

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI work with a lot of amazing people. There are a lot of different personalities and its very diverse. TRP will pay for licenses and give you study time during work hours.

ConsNot a lot room for advancement in Tampa unless you move to Maryland (their headquarters). Perception is everything. The person who talks a good game but doesn't perform as strongly will be ranked higher than the person who doesn't brag about themselves but has better metrics.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend less time in meetings. When hiring- look deeper than that person's perceived image.

Things have changed

CPS Associate (Current Employee)
Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Top rated mutual funds, opportunity to learn and be connected to the market and broaden your financial knowledge, strong… Cons: Pay is low, staffing seems to be very tight and is constantly supplemented with associate OT, causing all of us to work more and more… Advice to Senior Management: Look closer at open positions and the impact it has on those working directly with customers. What is the risk of leaving them open… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to start a career

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time

Pros: Good work/life balance. No stress after work Cons: Low pay, Low pay, and Low pay More

There are newer reviews on T. Rowe Price.

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T. Rowe Price reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for T. Rowe Price CEO James A. C. Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by T. Rowe Price employees.