T. Rowe Price

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for T. Rowe Price

Conservative, but Stable

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great company to work for. Great benefits and a trustworthy staff.

Cons

Movement through the company will SHARPLY differ depending on what site you work at. The opportunities in Baltimore vastly outnumber that which is available in Tampa and Colorado.

313 Other Employee Reviews for T. Rowe Price (View Most Recent)

My experience was good for a couple of years and bad the last six months of employment.

Former Employee - Supervisor in Owings Mills, MD
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Owings Mills, MD

I worked at T. Rowe Price full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company has excellent benefits for the employees which include healthcare, company match 401k plan, stock options and vacation. The pay scale is above average.

Cons

Most of the promotions are within a click of people groups and not based on your experience.

Promote qualified people and not friends.

It is somewhere to get started in your financial career, but move on ASAP.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They pay for you to get licensed, and they offer benefits.

Cons

I have worked for the company going on 3 years now, and I have seen many things deteriorate on a quickening pace. First, when I started, TRP was known to have good benefits packages. They have gotten MUCH worse. The entire call center is consistently understaffed, under paid, and over worked. OT is required almost every week, and they will switch your schedule on a moments notice. Over the years, the job opportunities to move up in the company have diminished to almost nothing. Management has consistently increased workloads on employees, without offering proper compensation for the increase. And finally, the management does NOT take employees concerns and opinions into serious consideration.

Listen to your employees. They bring in multi millions of dollars into the company for you, and happy employees equal increased sales. If you try something, and it doesnt seem to work, dont continue down the bad path!

There are newer employer reviews for T. Rowe Price