T. Rowe Price
www.troweprice.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Conservative but energetic

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

ProsThe working environment is nice. Employees are friendly and welcoming to new comings. Employee benifit is good and you can feel that the company is very supportive.

ConsLocation. The office sits in a office park with a driving distance to downtown. Because of the industry characteristic, the organizational culture is conservative.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe organization structure is relatively flat. Employees can feel involved in decision making process. And the communications between the departments is very good.

the good: No pressures, the bad: No challenges

Performance Intern (Current Employee)
    Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at T. Rowe Price

Pros: I had a relatively good experience as an intern at T. Rowe Price. My manager was extremely supportive in helping me find a future… Cons: The main reason why I will not be returning full-time is the company's overall low morale. … Advice to Senior Management: The best advice I would give to TRP management would be to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

T. Rowe Price

Baltimore, MD

I have been working at T. Rowe Price

Pros: The investment personnel are really dedicated to outperforming their benchmarks and relevant indexes and putting the clients' interests first. People that work in… Cons: One downside is that by not being based in New York, you have to travel farther… Advice to Senior Management: We should continue to push international expansion so that we can be viewed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on T. Rowe Price.

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T. Rowe Price reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for T. Rowe Price CEO James A. C. Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by T. Rowe Price employees.