TAMKO
www.tamko.com Joplin, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

This company has a culture that values hard work, ethical dealings, mutual respect, and most of all, results.

Frederick, MD

I have been working at TAMKO as an intern for less than a year

ProsTAMKO offers the ability to constantly be challenged by your work as well as to see direct results. They have a very good support base from their headquarters in Joplin, MO, as well as an excellent communications network between manufacturing plants.

ConsExtremely high expectations of employees means that the job can be stressful and tiring at times. It can sometimes be hard to get work done because of the many different projects being worked on at any given time.

Great place to work...usually!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Joplin, MO

I worked at TAMKO full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great profit sharing. Decent pay for entry-level college graduates. Company wide events, such as picnics, trips and luncheons. CEO is a… Cons: No feedback. Rarely promotions. Six Sigma sometimes overtakes common logic. Horrible yearly raises.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

TAMKO is a great place to work

Divisional Accountant (Former Employee)
Joplin, MO

I worked at TAMKO

Pros: Great place to work with fair managers and friendly co-workers. Benefits were great with… Cons: Limited opportunity for growth. Positions (in the accounting field) beyond… Advice to Senior Management: Initially the management style seemed to be somewhat "over your shoulder"/"watch your step or else" philosophy... However,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TAMKO.

Worked for TAMKO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TAMKO reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TAMKO CEO David C. Humphreys. All reviews posted anonymously by TAMKO employees.