TASC

www.tasc.com

Solidly run company, but under continual re-organization, with significant lay-offs and turn-over.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chantilly, VA

ProsStrong business base, with well run managerial skill sets and practices. TASC knows where it needs to go, and the methodology for reaching those goals.

ConsManagement's re-organization efforts have left employees in a state of dissatisfaction, and strong that the organization has little care for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company's success is based with its employees, so while watching the bottm line is important, don't forget that you need to take care of your TASC family.

Reorg & recompete wins result in benefit cuts, dysfunctional reporting/mgt structure, poor work environment.

Program Manager III (Former Employee) Chantilly, VA

I worked at TASC

Pros: Senior leadership looking to future to remain competitive in challenging… Cons: Contract leadership has crushed the once positive work environment. IT Tools & processes needed to facilitate additional workload required of mgrs as result… Advice to Senior Management: Standardize and stabilize benefits. Two tiered structure creating friction between haves and have nots. Uncleared contract work groups already underpaid, reducing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work right out of school

Engineer I (Current Employee) El Segundo, CA

I have been working at TASC

Pros: The environment is for the most part relaxing and easy going. Sometimes I feel like I'm at a think tank and not a… Cons: I have never actually met a customer for the program and do not really know if any of the work I do is useful. The… Advice to Senior Management: Handle problem employees early and often otherwise there will be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TASC.

Worked for TASC? Contribute to the Community!