TASC
www.tasc.com Chantilly, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

TASC - Excellent Employer

Information Systems Security Engineer (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsSalary is above the competition's norms plus it is based on your experience and value. Across the board, Benefits are at or above the level of their competitors; Very Work/Life Balance oriented environment. For a company as heavily engaged in Federal Government Contracting as this Mid-sized company TASC is a definite step above.

ConsHeavily engaged in Federal Government contracting, in these fiscal times of Government "belt-tightening" and "sequestration" definitely tends to have negative impact on a company's employee base when contracts are being awarded based more on cost-to-the-government than expertise and past performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep fighting for the "Wins" but never lower your standards to get them.

TASC cares about it's employees.

Systems Engineer V (Current Employee)
    Chantilly, VA

I have been working at TASC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Highly recommend this employer. Good benefits. Cons: Limited new projects. Make sure you are on a long… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I expected more.

I have been working at TASC full-time

Pros: The people I support on this contract are very flexible… Cons: Senior Management is disappointing at this location. There is no leadership and no team effort and I don't know if it is my… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TASC.

Worked for TASC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TASC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TASC CEO John Hynes. All reviews posted anonymously by TASC employees.