TASC
www.tasc.com Chantilly, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent, loyal company.

Computer Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at TASC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsDespite being tied to several Federal contracts, my company was one of the most open and LOYAL companies I have yet to work with. Our leadership broke their backs in order to ensure we were taken care of, and had no worries, finding positions for many of the people in order to keep them at TASC. Had I not had such an enormous career advancement with another company, I would have singularly chose TASC, Inc. to "grow roots" with!!

ConsNot so much a con, but more of an informational comment: We were side-by-side with the customer at the sites we were working at, thus we were mandated to be on our "best" behavior (and appearance)! If you're looking for a more relaxed environment with shorts and t-shirts, they may not be you.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice. The management at this company ushered me into the government contracting world, and I had NO complaints!

Needs new direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TASC full-time

Pros: Interesting work. Some smart co-workers. Cons: Continuing benefit degradation. The legacy Northrop Grumman pension was immediately dropped and replaced with… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your lower level employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

TASC takes care of you - kind of

I have been working at TASC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Management looks out for the employees, always willing to lend advice, support continuing education/training. Up… Cons: Benefits just decreased. Being a government contractor, sometimes you don't have a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TASC.

Worked for TASC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TASC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TASC CEO John Hynes. All reviews posted anonymously by TASC employees.