TASC

www.tasc.com

Great company that invests in its employees.

Current Employee - Section Manager  in  Sierra Vista, AZ
Current Employee - Section Manager in Sierra Vista, AZ

Pros

Employee centric. Opportunities to explore new and emerging technologies. Able to work under limited supervision. Salary and benefit package above average for the area.

Cons

Depending on the area/contract there is limited room for advancement. Highly dependent on Federal government funding. When government funding is reduced so is the workforce.

Create formal employee grooming programs and ensure that sectors outside of the capitol region get the access and support needed for it to succeed.

Other reviews for TASC

Needs new direction

Pros

Interesting work. Some smart co-workers.

Cons

Continuing benefit degradation. The legacy Northrop Grumman pension was immediately dropped and replaced with profit sharing. The profit sharing percentage was then reduced. Medical benefits and 401K match reduced.

Listen to your lower level employees.

Excellent, loyal company.

Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Despite being tied to several Federal contracts, my company was one of the most open and LOYAL companies I have yet to work with. Our leadership broke their backs in order to ensure we were taken care of, and had no worries, finding positions for many of the people in order to keep them at TASC. Had I not had such an enormous career advancement with another company, I would have singularly chose TASC, Inc. to "grow roots" with!!

Cons

Not so much a con, but more of an informational comment: We were side-by-side with the customer at the sites we were working at, thus we were mandated to be on our "best" behavior (and appearance)! If you're looking for a more relaxed environment with shorts and t-shirts, they may not be you.

No advice. The management at this company ushered me into the government contracting world, and I had NO complaints!

There are newer employer reviews for TASC.

Worked for TASC? Contribute to the Community!